Monday, April 4, 2016

Color Throwdown #386

Hello and happy Monday to all!

When I saw this week's colors for the Color Throwdown, I just knew I had to participate:
 Gorgeous, right?!

So here is my interpretation:

I first die cut this gorgeous coverplate from PTI that was released a few months ago from black cardstock. I adhered it to a top-folding white card base. Then, I used my Copics and Spectrum Noirs to color the centers of the butterflies but by using pointillism. Then, I took a blank piece of white cardstock, sponged on some Citron Distress Ink and then die cut the happy using the December Freebie 2015 die "One Big Happy" also from PTI. You can see it a bit more closely here. Then, I took a strip of white cardstock, stamped the companion sentiment and finished it off with scattered sequins from Pretty Pink Posh!


Thanks for joining me today...I hope you'll head on over to the Color Throwdown for more gorgeous inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. This is a fabulous card! I LOVE IT! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown

    ReplyDelete