Wednesday, February 18, 2015

More shaking...err, shakers!

I am going to go ahead and prophylactically apologize-- in my last post, I had not realized I couldn't submit each card into the challenge as it requires separate links...so my apologies for the redundancy in the next few posts. BUT, this card has not been shared yet, though it has the same layout as the other cards. Enjoy!
The patterned paper is from the Shakers and Sprinkles kit, I simply love how bright and cheerful that collection is...I wish they'd carry the patterned papers and not have it be a kit exclusive!  And considering the faux sprinkles I have in the shaker box, I thought the sentiment appropriate!

I added a glittery enamel for even more 'bling' ...I just cannot help myself! :) Now, off to post the pictures and enter this and the other shaker cards to the amazing challenge blog Virginia's View. Hope you're having a great hump day! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love this EYE CANDY!! Beautifully done! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “Shaker Cards” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete