Sunday, February 8, 2015

MIM 200-Layering Cover Plate Die Cuts

Another week, another fun Make It Monday technique. Here is my take:


The color scheme was inspired by the gorgeous Color Play that Lizzie Jones selected this month. I am naturally drawn to these colors and couldn't wait for an excuse to use them to my heart's content!
Just so vibrant and fun but yet I think the Royal Velvet lends a note of elegance too!

Here is a close-up of the focal point:
And now for my supply list. I realized I simply don't do this often enough though I know when I visit other blogs I really like to check them out, particularly if a certain product catches my eye. So I'll make a concerted effort to attach these more often! 

Have a wonderful evening and thanks for stopping by!! :)

Supply List: All PTI:
Stamps: Happy Note
Ink: Simply Chartreuse
Dies: Wet Paint Cuts I, Bitty Button Stacks, Tag Sale #7, Horizontal Cover plate, Happy Notes
Cardstock: Hawaiian Shores, Raspberry Fizz, Simply Chartreuse, Royal Velvet

No comments:

Post a Comment