Monday, April 20, 2015

ColourQ 287: Sprinkled With Love

And I'm back again... I have thoroughly searched through the ColourQ blog to see if there is a submission limit but have not been able to find anything. Hopefully there isn't, as I plan on entering a few more cards! Once again, the inspiration photo:

This card was created exactly as the last but simply with different patterned paper and sentiment:


The last was upright and here is a close up of the shaker element:
Don't mind my fingers that are reflected in the window! ;)
I simply love what contrast that a pop of color yields when paired with black and white...I'm sure you can tell as I have created a slew of cards with this color scheme!

Also submitting to these challenges:


Supplies Used:
Paper: Paper and More 120# white cardstock, PTI True Black, Heidi Swapp Memory Planner 
Ink/Embossing Powders: Versamark Ink, Recollections Turquoise Glitter Embossing Powder, Ranger Gold Sprinkle Embossing Powder
Stamps: PTI's Baker's Dozen
Dies: Baker's Dozen

No comments:

Post a Comment