Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Tag You're It Challenge

Hello and happy Tuesday to all! Today I'm sharing a tag that I made for (yes you guessed it...) the Tag You're It Challenge. I've been meaning to play along for quite some time but always for one reason or another missed the deadline. But today I'm a newbie to the challenge and excited! This week the muse/inspiration is courtesy of Marybeth Lopez.

So I was inspired by the layout, with the floral arrangement off to the right and the sentiment to the left of it. I also used the color scheme-- not the exact colors but inspired by it. I went for a brighter turquoise blue and a magenta tinged with burgundy and a study grey. Rather than adding those silver sequins I brought silver in with the glitter tape. 
 The floral arrangement was made using the newly released PTI stamp set Quilted:Spring and the beautiful script sentiment is from another new set, Bitty Bouquet.

 Here is a close up.
Have a great rest of the week and as always, craft on!
-Oreet

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card love the colors and that silver strip. Thanks for joining us over at TAG you're it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never think to stamp leaves in grey, what a great idea. Thanks so much for joining us at Tag You're It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete