Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Card Chain Challenge--Last Month's

2014-03
Another card for another challenge but one that is also a swap-- I shipped this card off to another lovely lady that is as addicted...uh passionate about cards as I am! We had to either use the above color scheme or following sketch or both. I opted for both! :2014-03Here is my take:
I actually masked off and painted the background using some water, Hero Arts' Shadow Ink Navy. Then stamped the Rosie Posie and Cutting Garden sets from PTI using Mint Julep and Soft Sky Ink. To soften it up and add another level of texture, I stamped white pigment ink topped with clear embossing powder on some vellum. A satin bow and a CAS sentiment to top it all off. Can't wait to send this out tomorrow!

That's all for now, have a lovely night!
-O

No comments:

Post a Comment