Sunday, February 2, 2014

Valentine's Day Card Series-- Day 6

Hello all,

I have another card project to share with you for the series... hope you enjoy!
This card came together pretty easily. I have vowed to use my scraps more and that is precisely what I did
! The bottom polka dot patterned paper is from an old paper pack from MME, then a sliver from Crate Paper and finally Bazzill glitter cardstock at the top. Layered was a blush colored velum strip cut out with AC Knock Outs punch. I then added lace, a paper doily which is underneath the centerpiece of a large circle and scalloped circle with "love birds" from the marriage stamp set from Inkadinkado. All topped off with May Arts' blush chevron twill ribbon. 
Hopefully this provides you with the inspiration you need to whip up some quick and easy cards for those you love!

Craft on!
-O

No comments:

Post a Comment