Sunday, January 26, 2014

PTI's Make It Monday #149

This week's challenge was to create glittered embellishments, here is my take. Enjoy!

I cut out the banner first by using the Tremendous Tags from PTI and then pressed Versamark ink all over it. I partially heat embossed Ranger's Sticky Embossing Powder and then sprinkled crushed, chunky glass glitter from Stampendous over it and finished the embossing process. I love the sticky embossing powder because once set, the glitter truly does not budge! The next photo is a close up

Here I basically used the same technique but just used a finer glitter from Martha Stewart Crafts for a softer look. Same tag used except in the first example I attached "tails" to create a banner. 

Hope this inspired you and until next time!

Craft on!

-O

No comments:

Post a Comment