Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Sneaking this one in...

My last minute entry for Papertrey Ink 's Transformation Tuesday hosted by Keeway!
These were created with minimal supplies as I had just returned from a lengthy trip and most of my "crafty stuff" ⬅ (technical term) had yet to be unpacked.  I created the 1st one a couple weeks ago and just couldn't quite put my finger on what it was that I felt was missing.  So I decided to transform it, prompted by this challenge. But I set a perimeter, namely that I would  challenge myself to essentially re-create the initial experience and only permit myself to use bare minimum supplies again. My thought was that it would be nice to have some go-to designs/sketches and colors to easily reproduce, even on a trip!


Here is the original: They are very similar but there were changes...let's see if you can spot them, much like Where In the World is Waldo style.  Haha, but I digress...



Here is a close up of the original card:





And here is the slightly transformed card! 



And the full card. Unfortunately the photo stinks because the at the exact time I was preparing to take pictures...the weather decided to change and the sun played hookie, leaving storm clouds in its wake. Perhaps I will post more pictures once I have better lighting!
And until next time...craft on!
Xoxo, 
Oreet

2 comments:

  1. Both are so pretty! I like the new florals and the way you shadowed your sentiment. Nicely done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty. I love the colors

    ReplyDelete