Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Curtain Call: Boho Bright


 Well yes, I'm back after a thoroughly long break...I have been under the weather, so blog posts tend to become scarce when that happens. In any case, my inspiration today is from the lovely photo from the Curtain Call Challenge- Boho Bright. Love the colors and vibrant and wanted too channel that in the card. I used three lovely stamp sets from Papertrey Ink for my florals, Bold Bouquet, Embellished Elegance and the set from the kit Beautiful Brushstrokes. I added a strip of lace in the back to soften things you, a translucent fuschia bow and colorful sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. The sentiment and surrounding frame is also frome Beautiful Brushstrokes. I just love the font! Enjoy your week and as always...craft on!
-O

1 comment:

  1. super pretty! Love the colors!
    Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call: Boho Bright!

    ReplyDelete