Wednesday, March 12, 2014

PTI Cards

A couple weeks ago I received my 'special delivery' from PTI and have been simply having a blast with all the products-- here are some of my creations:

I have been salivating over the Star Gazer stamp set for quite some time and finally splurged and purchased it. I love the personalization it yields birthday cards due to the zodiac signs and accompanying sentiments.

Also finally purchased Rosie Posie and I am officially addicted! So beautiful and romantic.

Here I used Rosie Posie and Cutting Garden (another new one!) and some lovely Spring themed papers from American Crafts. I just absolutely adore how aqua and baby pink complement one another!

The inside of the card... I'm big into decorating the insides, as well.

This and the next project were so fun to create! We have recently welcomed another adorable little human into our family and I thought it would be fun to use my new found knitting skills to create a little beanie for my adorable lil' niece. Then I used the "Care Instructions" mini stamp set from PTI to create a tag.

Here I used the new Special Delivery set, coupled with Cutting Garden to create the accompanying gift tag. Just so much fun and girlie!

That's all for today...hope you enjoyed and craft on!
-O

No comments:

Post a Comment