Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Papertrey Ink's Make-It Monday Challenge

As you surely must know, seeing as though I seem to _always_ be using one of their stamp sets, I am quite the Papertrey Ink fan. This post is a submission to this week's Make-It- Monday Challenge, which is "layered embossing resist". The task is to stamp a background or onto patterned paper, then use clear embossing powder for the "resisted" elements. Then, use ink along with a blending sponge to "bring to life" those stamped images. You end up with the stamped image resisting the patterned paper or stamped background underneath! Here is my take:

Here is a closer view


Thanks for stopping by and craft on!

-O

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the way you made the flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Carolanne, I truly appreciate it! The flowers are from a Hero Arts stamp set, which I then colored in with some old Pantone alcohol based markers and then fussy cut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors are beautiful together. Lovely layout. I too, like the flowers. Beautiful frame for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete