Thursday, March 14, 2013

These past few weeks have been incredibly hectic, between making more St. Patrick's Day cards, Passover cards, Easter cards and wedding invitations I have barely been able to make it out of my craft space, let alone a computer to blog! But, I'm stopping by to add a few pictures of some recent cards I have created! My eldest sister just turned 40 and since I'm evil, I decided it would be fun to send her weekly cards, each reminding her of how old she is getting. :) hehe, This is a quick one I drew by hand with my favorite Pigma Microns and then sponged with Tim Holtz's Squeezed Lemonade and Salty Ocean. I copied the drawing from a picture I found on Pinterest for vintage dresses. I wrote by hand on the front "You're not old...". Inside, I finished it off with "You're totally vintage, which is admittedly a euphemism for old". Yep, my lovely sister is going to kill me and rightfully so!To add even more of a distressed, vintage feel I sponged the edges with Gathered Twigs, also from Tim Holtz,  and  added some mini pearls, and gingham ribbon.

Hope you enjoy and craft on!

-O

No comments:

Post a Comment