Monday, April 18, 2016

Colour Q #337--Coos, giggles, oohs and...

I'm back again with another card for this week's Colour Q Challenge, I just always love their color schemes and find them so inspiring and this week is no exception:
The image and colors simply scream "Baby!!" So that's the direction I went with:

 I cut this gorgeous frame, which is a current favorite by Mama Elephant from Sweet Blush cardstock. I then got out my Sweet Cheeks stamp set from PTI and stamped these adorable clips in Hawaiian Shores, Bright Buttercup, Soft Stone and Sweet Blush.
The banner is from Songbirds, and the die cut "baby" is cut using the wonderful words die. I cut it three times from white cardstock (for dimension) and then sponges the bottom with Sweet Blush ink.
 I think the finished product is not too shabby, what do you think?

I've created a few more cards for this challenge, so I won't be gone long!

Until then, thanks for stopping by!
-O

No comments:

Post a Comment